CHIRI Biosciences adjunct staff
Mr Steve Pratt
|School||School of Public Health|
|Department||Ctr Behavioural Rsch in Cancer Control|
Journal Articles (Research)
- Johnson, R., G. Jalleh, I. S. Pratt, R. J. Donovan, C. Y. Lin, C. Saunders, and T. Slevin. 2013. “Online advertising by three commercial breast imaging services: Message takeout and effectiveness.” The Breast 22 (5): 780-786.
- Kerr, D. A., C. Pollard, P. A. Howat, E. J. Delp, M. Pickering, K. R. Kerr, S. S. Dhaliwal, I. S. Pratt, J. Wright, and C. J. Boushey. 2012. “Connecting Health and Technology (CHAT): Protocol of a randomized controlled trial to improve nutrition behaviours using mobile devices and tailored text messaging in young adults.” BMC Public Health 12: 477-1-477-10.
- Carter, O. B., C. Pollard, J. F. Atkins, J. M. Milliner, and I. S. Pratt. 2011. “‘We’re not told why – we’re just told’: qualitative reflections about the Western Australian Go for 2&5 fruit and vegetable campaign.” Public Health Nutrition 14 (6): 982-988.
- Jalleh, G., R. J. Donovan, C. Y. Lin, T. Slevin, C. Clayforth, I. S. Pratt, and M. Ledger. 2010. “Beliefs about bowel cancer among the target group for the National Bowel Cancer Screening Program in Australia.” Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health 34 (2): 187-192.
- Croager, E., T. Eades, I. S. Pratt, and T. Slevin. 2010. “Impact of a short, culturally relevant training course on cancer knowledge and confidence in Western Australia's Aboriginal Health Professionals.” Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health 34 (1): S76-S79.