Higher degree by research
The School has a vigorous Higher Degree by Research program. Masters by Research and PhD programs are offered. HDR students are supervised by academics with expertise in different areas of nursing. HDR students are producing high quality research in the field of nursing and midwifery, and successfully combining clinical and theoretical components in their nursing and midwifery research.
- Master of Philosophy (Nursing and Midwifery)
- Master of Philosophy (Health Sciences)
- Master of Philosophy (International Health)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Nursing and Midwifery)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Health Sciences)
- Doctor of Philosophy (International Health)
How to apply and go through the process of becoming a research candidate in the School can be viewed on Curtin’s Graduate Research School webpages.
Staff from the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Paramedicine who supervise HDR students are listed on the Research at Curtin web page Register of supervisors.