Free Online Self-Help Program for Perfectionism
- Are you self-critical if you miss a training session or fail to perform at your best?
- Do you struggle with having rest days and not training?
- Do you find it difficult when you cannot train due to injury?
- Are you feeling tired or unmotivated towards training?
- Are you interested in finding out how to use your striving to perform at your best?
Researchers at Curtin University are looking for people who participate in sport twice or more per week to participate in a free, online program aimed at reducing self-critical aspects of perfectionism which may impede performance and enhancing helpful aspects of striving for goals which may potentially benefit athletic performance.
- I understand that I will need to complete 8-weekly online modules.
- I understand that participation in this study is completely voluntary and I am free to withdraw at any time without prejudice.
- I understand that information gathered will be treated confidentiality and that the research data gathered for the study may be published. I will not be personally identifiable in any publications.
- I understand that information relating to the study will remain in locked storage at Curtin University for 25 years following the completion of the study.
- I have been given the opportunity to ask any questions about the study and these have been answered to my satisfaction.
Alternatively, email the researcher, Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Tel: 9266 3436 (Curtin Psychology Clinic)
This study has been approved by the Curtin University Human Research Ethics Committee Approval number: HR88/2013. Should participants wish to make a complaint on ethical grounds (phone: 9266 2784 or email@example.com or in writing C/- Office of Research and Development, Curtin University of Technology, GPO Box U1987, Perth WA 6845.