Deliver the programme
On this page you can download all the programme materials for:
Leadership for Interprofessional Education and Practice: Creating Collaborative Practice Learning Environments
Click each heading to access the materials you require.
|Templates and materials|
(.doc, .docx or .xls)
|Participant pre-assessment questions (.xls)||This document contains the questions for a pre-programme assessment. This can be distributed on paper or made available via a web survey tool (such as Qualtrix or SurveyMonkey).|
|Promotional flyer (.docx)|
|Name badges (.doc)|
|Folder cover page - participants' notes (.doc)|
|Folder spine - participants' notes (.doc)|
|Folder tab insert - participants' notes (.doc)|
Note: The following Power Point slides contain photographic images which have been licensed from iStock. To ensure you are licensed to use these images you must re-purchase each image. A full list of images used is available here.
|Templates and materials||Notes|
|Participant post-assessment questions (.docs): |
|These documents contains the questions for a post-programme assessment. This can be distributed on paper or made available via a web survey tool (such as Qualtrix or SurveyMonkey).|
|Certificates of participation|
Interprofessional practice and education videos
- Joshua Tepper – on the leadership programme at Curtin University
- Dr. Lorelei Lingard – Collective Competence, TED Talk
- Lessons learned: How Canada is improving rural and regional health workforce distribution – Joshua Tepper for Health Workforce Australia.
- We need more health workers: Education strategies now and in the future – Joshua Tepper for Health Workforce Australia.
- UQ Interprofessional practice: harness the power of healthcare teams.
- Interprofessional practice review
- An interprofessional model of patient care—Ottawa Hospital
- MyRightCare.ca (Winnipeg Health Region)—a list of videos that inspire or demonstrate collaborative care principles.
- Eric Dishman: Health care should be a team sport – experience and thoughts on teamwork and the future of health care.
- Appreciative inquiry and changing workplace culture – Kathy Sabo, Toronto Western Hospital senior vice-president.
Links to key organisations & resources
- Australasian Interprofessional Practice & Education Network
- Centre for the Advancement of Interprofessional Education, UK
- National Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education, USA
- Centre for Interprofessional Education, University of Toronto, Canada
- Kotter International, USA
- Education for Practice Institute, Charles Sturt University, Australia