Whatever your career aspirations, further study in health sciences at Curtin could greatly improve your chances of getting the job you’ve always wanted.
If you hold a bachelor degree, a graduate-entry master (GEM) course is a fast-track way for you to gain an entry-level qualification in a health profession.
Food Science and Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Health Administration
- Graduate Diploma in Health Administration
- Master of Health Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Health Promotion
- Graduate Diploma in Health Promotion
- Master of Health Promotion
Occupational Health and Safety
- Graduate Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- Graduate Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- Master of Occupational Health and Safety