Health Sciences Student Service Office
Services available to students
Once you are enrolled as a student, the Student Service Office is generally the first point of contact for students who have enquiries, enrolment issues or course related concerns, including:
- undergraduate, postgraduate and international enrolments
- course amendments
- course switches
- record maintenance (e.g. name/address changes)
- advice about student records
- leave of absence
- enrolment and withdrawal confirmation
- completion approval for graduation.
Services available to schools
Staff within faculty schools can receive assistance for:
- examinations – results entry/reports
- result sheet uploads
- VC’s list preparation
- consequential withdraw reports
- updating Enrol Now
- course changes
- class timetabling/registration preparation.
The Student Service Office also enters data to Student One from teaching proposal documentation presented to the Faculty Teaching and Learning Committee, advising on administrative content, and ensuring data accuracy by checking the final drafts with the proposer before allowing the development to proceed to the next stage of the approvals process.
Student Service Office staff represent the faculty’s interests at some educational expos and other student recruitment events.