Top students take out prizes
On Thursday July 28 2016, the School of Occupational Therapy and Social Work held its annual prize giving ceremony for outstanding students from the Master of Occupational Therapy. The school was fortunate to have a number of industry partners in attendance, who provided generous sponsorship for the prizes.
Prize winners included:
Amy Le Cras
- Environment, Health and Disability (Disability Services Commission).
- Gerontology (Australian Association of Gerontology).
- Ergonomics and Safety Science (Workwise Occupational Health).
- Dux, Master of Occupational Therapy (WA OT Association).
- Physical Rehabilitation (Fremantle Hospital, OT Department).
- Principles of Research Design (VisAbility).
- Orthoses and Rehabilitation Science (Australian Hand Therapy Association).
- Paediatrics (Developmental OT WA).
- Current Concepts in Occupational Therapy and Professional Practice (Health Central OT).