NHMRC funding opportunities
The Office of Research and Development (ORD) would like to advise the following NHMRC (National Health and Medical Council) schemes are open.
- Targeted Call for Research into Dementia in Indigenous Australians
- Targeted Call for Research into depression, anxiety and suicide among elderly Australians
- Translating Research Into Practice (TRIP) Fellowships
- Postgraduate Scholarships
- Partnership Projects (PRC#2)
The timeline for application
Please refer to the relevant information on the Office of Research and Development website for scheme-specific timelines.
Interested applicants should follow the application process outlined below.
The application process
- Minimum Information Requirement
All applicants are requested to commence applications in RGMS by the date specified on the Office of Research and Development website to indicate an intention to submit and to ensure you receive all relevant internal support and communications from the Office of Research and Development and the Faculty.
- Internal Draft Review and Feedback
Please adhere to the internal review deadlines. Please email the PDF Snapshots and Grant proposal to ORD-Grants@curtin.edu.au
- Internal Deadline for Completed Applications
The final copy of the application must be submitted in RGMS by the due date for ORD certification and submission to the NHMRC prior to deadline. In addition, please email the PDF copy of the Snapshot Reports and the Grant Proposal and CI-A Certification and Approval Form, along with the combined CI and AI Certification Forms (where applicable) to ORD-Grants@curtin.edu.au
For further assistance please contact ORD Grants team on +61 8 9266 3272 or through ORD Grants Team.
For any budget queries please contact your ORD-Support team: ORD-Support-HTH@curtin.edu.au