The Faculty of Health Sciences has a vibrant research culture. Our researchers conduct cross-disciplinary research between schools, industry groups, cooperative research centres, institutes and units.
We have areas of research strength in cancer, ageing, autism, diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Our research is broadly grouped under five themes.
- Rehabilitation and Exercise Science
- Biosciences and Metabolic Health
- Neurosciences and Behaviour
- Clinical and Medical Care
- Public and Population Health
- Our researchers publish widely in national and international journals. Health at Curtin is our annual research publication. You can read some of the stories behind our research here.