The Faculty of Health Sciences has a vibrant research culture. Our researchers conduct cross-disciplinary research between schools, industry groups, cooperative research centres, institutes and units.
We have areas of research strength in cancer, ageing, autism, diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Our research is broadly grouped under five themes:
- Rehabilitation and Exercise Science
- Biosciences and Metabolic Health
- Neurosciences and Behaviour
- Clinical and Medical Care
- Public and Population Health
Our researchers publish widely in national and international journals. Health at Curtin [.pdf 2MB] is our annual research publication.