Curtin Clinics Cockburn
Our students work collaboratively at Cockburn Integrated Health to provide a free interprofessional service across a range of disciplines. The clinic aims to meet your functional goals by helping you maintain quality of life, participate in daily activities, return to work or meaningful occupational activities, and be active in the community. We have a healthy lifestyle focus, providing services individually or within group settings to address age-related health conditions.
Adult services are available to people 16 years old and over living in the Perth metropolitan area, with priority given to local Cockburn residents. We address health conditions including, but not limited to:
- neurological conditions such as stroke, Parkinson’s disease or multiple sclerosis
- orthopaedic conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis or joint replacements
- chronic diseases such as diabetes and obesity
- musculoskeletal conditions such as chronic pain
- dementia and memory difficulties
- transgender voice feminisation
- metabolic conditions such as type 1 & 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- cardiac rehabilitation such as ischaemic heart disease and hypertension
- communication or swallowing difficulties
- mental health conditions such as anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, stress and bullying, relationship difficulties, gender diversity, and chronic pain.
Community members may self-refer to our clinic, or be referred via their treating health professional or GP.
Please note, all counselling psychology and exercise physiology referrals must be referred by a health professional, GP or GP Prac nurse.
Free 3-hour parking is located beneath the building. Additional parking is located around the building if required, please observe signage for time limits and ticketing.