The Curtin School of Physiotherapy and Exercise Science operates two clinics: Bentley Campus and Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital. Both clinics provide affordable physiotherapy treatment for musculoskeletal and sports injuries to all members of the community.
Students in their final years of study and physiotherapy graduates are supervised by experienced physiotherapists in our professional treatment area.
Treatments are based on the latest evidence and are regularly reviewed and updated.
What can we treat?
We treat a variety of musculoskeletal conditions including:
- back pain
- neck pain and headaches
- sports injuries, such as sprains, strains or ligament tears
- rehabilitation following surgery or injury
- arthritis and joint pain.
A thorough examination will be undertaken. We will ask you questions, observe how you move, and perform specific tests, to work out the underlying cause of your problem.
A treatment plan will be tailored to your needs and may include:
- manual therapy (mobilisation or manipulation)
- soft tissue massage
- exercises to improve strength, balance, flexibility or co-ordination
- education about your condition and your posture or ergonomics
- sport specific rehabilitation.
Your plan is updated as you reach your treatment goals.
To make an appointment clients can self refer by calling 9266 1717 (Bentley) or 6457 2337 (Nedlands). Medical practitioners or health professionals can provide us with client details using the referral form.
Download referral form [227KB .pdf]