SoNIA is the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Paramedicine’s clinical placement allocation online system which records and manages placements.
It is the student’s responsibility to complete and upload all mandatory student health and legal checks into Sonia. Clinical Support Officers will only allocate clinical placements for students once all health and legal checks have been submitted and verified within Sonia.
Placement Allocation Process:
- Placements will be allocated at any time throughout the year in the Perth Metropolitan area. There may be opportunities to attend a placement in a regional area.
- Due to factors out of the school’s control, all clinical placements are subject to change. Availability of placements may alter at short notice.
- You will be notified via an OCC email after the allocation process is completed.
- Login to SoNIA and view your allocated clinical placement.
- Read the site details carefully for each of your placement allocations and follow the instructions that appear under your placement.
- Check Sonia at least once a week to ensure that your health and legal checks are current and you are prepared for your clinical placement.
- It is recommended that you regularly check Blackboard, emails, OCC and Sonia for the latest updates.
Best wishes with your studies this semester.
Logon to SoNIA
Username: OASIS Student Number
Password: OASIS Password
|Please email all Clinical Practice enquiries to:||email@example.com|