How to apply for Go Global
2019 Go Global Program
There are two opportunities for eligible Health Sciences students to apply for the 2019 Go Global program.
- Applications open 20 August 2018.
- Applications close 9 September 2018.
- Students will be notified by 28 September 2018 if their application is successful.
- Sessions for 2019 program will be held every Wednesday from 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm from 1 August to 5 September, building 400, room 219.
- Round Two will be open from mid-February to mid-March 2019 (dates TBC).
How to apply
- Read the 2019 Program Guide, which provides an overview of the program, eligibility criteria, requirements, placement dates and cost.
- Speak with your School Fieldwork Coordinator before you apply to confirm the placement will not interfere with any of your studies.
- Apply online. Applications for Round One 2019 open 20 August 2018.