Curtin University offers practical, internationally recognised courses that are designed with direct input from industry, so our students graduate with the skills and knowledge they need in the ever-changing global marketplace.
- 2020 Undergraduate Course Guide [.pdf 3MB]
- 2020 Occupational Therapy and Speech Pathology postgraduate course guide [.pdf 1MB]
- 2020 Pharmacy and Biomedical postgraduate course guide [.pdf 1MB]
- 2020 Physiotherapy and Exercise Science postgraduate course guide [.pdf 1.08MB]
- 2020 Psychology postgraduate course guide [.pdf 2.92MB]
- 2020 Public Health postgraduate course guide [.pdf 2.22MB]
- 2020 Nursing and Midwifery postgraduate course guide
** Any information regarding fees and/or entry requirements as seen in any of Curtin’s brochures are accurate at the time of publication but subject to change. Prospective students are advised to check specific fees, entry and English requirements and other course information via the courses website prior to making an application to the University.