Whatever your career aspirations, further study in health sciences at Curtin could greatly improve your chances of getting the job you’ve always wanted.
If you hold a bachelor degree, a graduate-entry master (GEM) course is a fast-track way for you to gain an entry-level qualification in a health profession.
GEM programs offer career-specific training at a postgraduate level to build on your undergraduate skills and knowledge. If you don’t have the prerequisites, our Health Sciences Graduate Entry Foundation Course can help you gain entry to certain GEM courses.
Some of our GEM courses are Commonwealth Supported, meaning you receive a subsidy from the Australian Government towards your unit(s) of study. For more information about fees, please visit our Fees website.
Why study a GEM program?
- GEM courses give you the opportunity to hone, redirect or reimagine your career goals.
- As a GEM graduate you’ll gain a master-level qualification, which can open up multiple possibilities for your professional life.
- A number of our GEM courses are accredited and may allow you to work overseas.
- Graduate Certificate in Child and Adolescent Health Nursing
- Graduate Diploma in Child and Adolescent Health Nursing
- Graduate Certificate in Critical Care Nursing
- Graduate Diploma in Critical Care Nursing
- Graduate Certificate in Diabetes
- Graduate Diploma in Diabetes
- Graduate Certificate in Wound, Ostomy and Continence Practice
- Graduate Diploma in Wound, Ostomy and Continence Practice
- Master of Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Nursing Practice (GEM)
- Master of Philosophy (Nursing and Midwifery)
- Master of Science (Health Practice)
- Master of Science (Advanced Nursing Practice)
- Graduate Certificate in Clinical Physiotherapy
- Continence and Women’s Health Stream
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Stream
- Master of Clinical Physiotherapy
- Continence and Women’s Health Major
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Major
- Sports Physiotherapy Major
- Master of Physiotherapy (GEM)
- Doctor of Clinical Physiotherapy
- Graduate Certificate in Health Administration
- Graduate Diploma in Health Administration
- Master of Health Administration
Occupational Health and Safety
- Graduate Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- Graduate Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- Master of Occupational Health and Safety