Undergraduate course offerings

students working with anatomage table

Undergraduate courses are for those who have not completed a university degree. In most cases the degree you study toward is called a bachelor degree.

Health Sciences information session:

Discover more about studying an undergraduate health degree at Curtin and the courses available at our Health Sciences information session. Hear from a panel of current students studying Psychology, Social Work and Human Biology Pre-Clinical, and ask staff one-on-one questions in an expo-style setting about your health course of interest.

Date: Tuesday 28 August, 2018

Time: 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm

Location: Elizabeth Jolley Lecture Theatre, Building 210, Curtin University, Bentley

Register: curtin.edu/hs-info-session

Curtin Medical School

The MBBS Admissions Guide contains information about admission criteria, requirements and eligibility. It is imperative that applicants familiarise themselves with the guide to ensure they understand the requirements of the admission and application process.

For the latest entry requirements, please visit our admissions page and refer to the Admissions Guide.


Search our course offerings